First piece of news... Any returned readers might notice a bit of a 'name' change on the blog. I started the blog as Emilie just to add a little bit of anonymity to my online presence. As my blog has grown over the last year or so - I have wanted to share more of the real me aka Emily and therefore I am changing everything back to my name. I doubt this is very shocking or exciting news but I thought I would just let you guys know :)
Second piece of new is... my new about page! Please check it out and let me know what you think.
Now onto my January Goals...
- Send out invitations! (this is the most urgent task)
- Find cute bridesmaid gifts
- Meet with our marriage celebrant
- Pick wedding music (a very daunting task given our varied music taste)
- Decide on a P90X/Insanity 5 day workout plan
(I am currently doing 6-7 days a week but it is tiring me out a little too much)
- Eat clean 6 days a week coming up to the wedding - write out a meal plan/shopping list for the week
(meal plans are perfect to help you choose healthier options and it also saves money when your grocery shopping win-win in my books)
- Read 1 book this month
(I just started reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and I am already hooked)
- Set aside one night as date night
(we have been so busy with work/wedding planning etc that time often gets away from us - so a night dedicated to just enjoying each others company sounds perfect!)
- Make an effort to get my SLR out and about more!
So that is it! I am dedicated the remaining days of January to getting myself (and the boy) organised for the rest of the year. We have a busy 12+ months ahead of us with our wedding coming up in March (plus 2 separate honeymoons - insert happy dance!), a busy work schedule and plans for updates around our home and garden so getting myself sorted out is a definite must.